Enter the Royal Caribbean “Get More” sweepstakes by September 15, 2015, for a chance to win the grand prize: a two-day pre-inaugural cruise for two on Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas, including air and a $2,000 Visa gift card.
Runner-up prizes include a seven-day cruise, Vegas trips, and gift cards.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 15 seconds.
It’s also possible to enter by mail, and by using a Visa card to make onboard purchases during a Royal Caribbean cruise.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one online entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $6,800.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
More From Smartertravel:
- 27 Secrets the Cruise Lines Won’t Tell You
- 11 Ways to Get Booted Off a Ship
- 12 Worst Cruise Rip-Offs
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.