Enter the President Cheese “Life Well Paired” sweepstakes by December 31, 2015, for a chance to win one of three grand prize travel packages: each a six-night trip for two to France, including air, two hotel nights in Paris, four nights in the Loire Valley, three cooking classes, and a walking tour of Paris.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person, plus one additional entry for sharing the sweepstakes on Twitter.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each grand prize package: $12,000.
Somebody has to win this trip to France, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
More From Smartertravel:
- 10 Most Fattening Foods in the World
- Best Foreign Fast-Food Chains We Want in the U.S.
- What Not to Do in Paris
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.