Enter the Williams-Sonoma “Trip to Thailand” sweepstakes by February 18, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a six-night trip for two to Thailand, including air, hotel, a Bangkok tour, cooking classes, and Thai massages.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $14,350.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- JetBlue Cuts Legroom, Doubles Down on Distraction
- Parking Fees Coming to Vegas? Bet on It!
- Spirit Is Giving Away 1.6 Billion Miles. Should You Care?
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.