Enter the Wyndham “Have Points, Will Travel” sweepstakes by March 31, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: 1 million Wyndham Rewards points.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (email, phone, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and follow the instructions. Participants will receive one entry for each correct answer to five questions related to Wyndham, plus a sixth possible entry for providing their Rewards member number or enrolling in the program. Time required to participate: around one minute.
Following Wyndham’s revamp of the Rewards program last year, award nights are offered at any of the chain’s 7,500 hotels for a flat 15,000 points. So, 1 million points translates into 66 free nights. Nice!
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: up to six possible entries per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $10,000.
Somebody has to win these points, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Free Spirit Flights for a Year – Reward or Punishment?
- The Uber Dilemma: To Tip, or Not to Tip
- Lawmaker Targets ‘Deceptive Hotel Fees’
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.