Price and Where to Buy: $75 on the Travelon website.
How the Travelon Anti-Theft Urban Sling Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. Unisex, low-profile, secure, and very comfortable. The main compartment has a fleece-lined pocket for a tablet, and the front pocket has RFID-blocking card slots and a tethered key clip. It’s got plenty of padding on the back and sling strap, so it’s comfortable to wear all day. Two exterior pockets can hold water bottles, umbrellas, or other items. As with all Travelon bags, this one has serious security features, including slash-resistant body panels and straps and locking compartments. Note that it is a fairly small bag, so it’s best for someone who prefers to travel light. And the sling design means that it needs to be worn cross-body, rather than over the shoulder. if you’re used to a purse, you’ll have to get used to sliding the strap around your body to access the bag.
- Value: 9/10. This bag offers sleek design and plenty of useful features at a reasonable price point.
- Portability & Durability: 9/10. This bag is tough, and its grey color means it won’t show most scuffs or dirt.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The sleek but low-key design offers blend-in style in nearly any city around the world.
Final Verdict: The Travelon Anti-Theft Urban sling offers travelers—both men and women—a good-looking and comfortable crossbody option.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Great Water Bottles for Travel
- 8 Great Crossbody Bags for Travel
- 10 Underseat Carry-On Bags You Can Take on Any Flight
[amazon_native_ad search=”crossbody bag”]
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.