One of our favorite parts of the job is getting to find and test awesome travel gear. Below find some of our editors’ top picks for Cyber Monday travel gear deals (we won’t tell if you are shopping for yourself!)
Hello SmarterTravel readers, I’m Maria Teresa Hart, the Executive Editor of What to Pack (a TripAdvisor company). My travel motto is “pack all the snacks you can carry.”
Maria’s Picks for Cyber Monday
- Deal #1: H&M is offering 30 percent off everything site-wide on Cyber Monday. This ultra-cute sweater can be pulled into duty for holiday parties, thanks to its vampy open-back.
- Deal #2: & Other Stories is offering 20 percent off everything site-wide on Cyber Monday with the code NOIR20, and there’s also a 30 percent off offer on sale items with the code CYBER30. Hello, electric pink! This skirt is the perfect sunny antidote to dark winter days.
- Deal #3: Banana Republic is offering 50 percent off with no exclusions. There’s also free shipping with the code BRSHIP. These can’t-go-wrong tortoise shades are a wardrobe staple year-round.
- Deal#4: Glossier is offering 20 percent off everything site-wide on Cyber Monday. Top off that pink skirt with a swipe of pink lipstick. Glossier’s “zip” color brightens up any outfit.
- Deal #5: TOMS Shoes is giving 30 percent off any pair of shoes through December 2 with the promo code THANKFUL. Yes, Toms does boots and booties! And the company’s charitable efforts are in the spirit of the season.
Ashley here from SmarterTravel.com. I love these picks for their minimalist style, functionality, and sustainability.
Ashley’s Picks for Cyber Monday
- Deal #1: ADAY will be offering 20 percent off three or more items or 10 percent off one to two items (select items). The Something Borrowed Shirt is on my list.
- Deal #2: Frank And Oak is offering 30 to 50 percent off everything (Excludes gift cards, Style Plan and outerwear. Additional restrictions may apply.) with code CM30 from December 1 (12:00 p.m. EST) to December 3 (9:00 a.m. EST). A super-soft dress that’s versatile and machine-washable? Sign me up.
- Deal #3: L.L.Bean’s Thanksgiving Sale which runs to December 3. Use code THANKS20 for 20 percent off your order. This tote is a finalist in the travel bags category of our editors’ choice awards this year, and one I’ll be gifting.
- Deal #4: SUAVS is offering a $15 discount off your first pair of shoes, $20 off each pair if you buy two (total $40 off), and $25 off each pair when you buy three (totaling $75 off). Promotion runs from Friday, November 29 to Monday, December 2. I have these shoes in three different colors and always get compliments, so know the sneakers will please.
- Deal #5: Amour Vert is offering 20 percent off everything online and an extra 30 percent off sale products on Black Friday through Cyber Monday. The brand gets bonus points for being sustainable and you can’t go wrong with a timeless travel scarf.
I’m Editor of News and Features at SmarterTravel—which means I travel a lot for work (and personal adventures) and am always in need of something new and cool to make trips easier or more comfortable. But I always prefer to buy items that are both sustainably made and durable; something that will last, and I can preferably get on sale.
Shannon’s Picks for Cyber Monday
- Deal #1: Take 25 percent off from State Cashmere essentials with discount code 2019THX25. My worst habit is that I’m always losing scarves on my trips—I’m hoping to invest in a new one that’s so big and cozy that I’ll never lose track of it, and State Cashmere’s scarves fit the bill. I have my eye on the Unisex Fringe Shawl Wrap in camel so I can pair it with everything.
- Deal #2: Amour Vert is offering 20 percent off everything online and an extra 30 percent off sale products through Cyber Monday. I tested out a ton of Amour Vert clothing this summer, and now I want all their cozy-yet-cooling sustainable fabrics for my winter layers. I love this fleece cardigan for the plane and will be stocking up on versatile tops like the Kori Tunic Tee.
- Deal #3: ROAM’s Cyber Monday Sale: $50 off for one case, $125 off for two cases, $250 off for three cases. I’m in desperate need of a new hard-side spinner and just heard about ROAM: TUMI’s U.S.-made brand of high-end, colorful suitcases for less. Made of more durable, yet lighter-weight materials, ROAM suitcases come with a lifetime guarantee. I’m eyeing the Jaunt for my new carry-on.
- Deal #4: Levi’s is 40 percent off all women’s styles today on Zappos. Every fall I retire at least a few pairs of my jeans, and love to buy up all the Levi’s “Wedgie” jeans that are on sale. The weird name implies that they make your, bottom half, look good, but more importantly, they stretch a ton to do so—which makes them super comfortable, even for flying, while still be actual, durable denim. The only jeans I ever dare to wear on the plane are my fit-like-a-glove Levi’s.
- Deal #5: Get 30 percent off already-reduced Nordstrom Rack clearance rates through December 2. I’ve been searching high and low for warm winter boots that are actually on-trend, and I think I finally found them in Report’s Faux Fur Trimmed Lace-Up Combat Boot, available on Nordstrom Rack.
Anne Olivia Bauso, editor at What to Pack (a TripAdvisor company), here with my favorite Cyber Monday travel gear deals.
Anne’s Picks for Cyber Monday
- Deal #1: Baublebar is offering 35 percent off everything site-wide on Cyber Monday. Shiny gold bows for my hair? Yes, please!
- Deal #2: Reformation is offering 30 percent off everything site-wide on Cyber Monday. You GUYS! Reformation’s site-wide sale is a big deal. I’m grabbing these amazing velvet pants—perfect for bingeing at home and hitting up holiday parties.
- Deal #3: Fresh is offering 20 percent off everything (including gift sets) site-wide, plus free two-day shipping on Cyber Monday. This super-smoothing lip balm delivers the prettiest punch of color (no mirror necessary).
- Deal#4: & Other Stories is offering 20 percent off everything site-wide on Cyber Monday with the code NOIR20. December was made for cozy sweaters. You can find me wearing this one (and streaming Disney+!) all month long.
- Deal #5: Tatcha is offering 20 percent off everything (including gift sets) site-wide on Cyber Monday, with promo code CYBER19. No one will ever know if I have one mulled wine too many—this creamy eye cream/concealer combo brightens, de-puffs, and hydrates like crazy.
As the production specialist at SmarterTravel, my role essentially consists of online shopping all day—except I never get to buy anything. Sourcing and curating luggage and travel-wear is fun, until nothing comes in the mail, so this Cyber Monday while I’m shopping deals for friends and family, I have a running list for gifts I’m giving myself as well, because, well, I deserve it!
Tyler’s Picks for Cyber Monday
- Deal #1: Take advantage of Otterbox’s Cyber Monday sale discounting 25 percent off site-wide on December 2 and 3. I’ve always been a huge fan of Otterbox cases, but unbeknownst to me, phones aren’t their only specialty. I broke a wine glass last week, so I’m thinking I’ll replace it with an upgraded sleek black wine tumbler.
- Deal #2: ASOS Is offering 30 percent off everything till December 3. ASOS is easily my one-stop shop when it comes to buying a majority of my clothing. An oversized scarf has been at the top of my winterwear bucket list this season, and the color and design of this one matches my style 100 percent.
- Deal #3: Save 20 percent on all orders with no minimum spend between November 21 and December 3. Similarly to where my thought process is with Otterbox, I had no idea Brooklinen sold anything other than sheets and bedding. I was even more surprised to find out they sell … candles? I’m not sure why, but I’m here for it.
- Deal #4: SAXX, i.e. the comfiest underwear brand on the market, is offering 20 to 40 percent off on Cyber Monday—plus free shipping. Slipping into a pair of SAXX is like wearing a cloud. I’ve been a huge fan of their briefs for a while now so while the prices are low I plan to take advantage of the opportunity. Might sneak in some sleepwear while I’m at it!
- Deal #5: Cole Haan has discounts of up to 60 percent, including shoes, bags, accessories, and outerwear, plus an extra 10 percent off between now and December 3. I’m definitely a Cole Haan fan, but solely from afar, and by that I mean, I’ve never really owned anything Cole Haan, but I love the style of their shoes. This Cyber Monday I’m FINALLY going to step up my style with a pair of ZERØGRAND Hiker Boots—and I’m way too excited about it.
Let’s talk travel! Find me @patitravels!
Pati’s Picks for Cyber Monday
- Deal #1: Solgaard’s Cyber Monday sitewide sale discounts everything 35 percent off, offers free U.S. shipping, and includes a free waist sling. I’m eyeing the Solgaard Carry-on Closet 2.0 for its built-in shelving system, as I often live out of my suitcase.
- Deal #2: We Are Knitters makes knitting stylish and more affordable by discounting everything up to 40 percent off between December 1 and 3. I’m gifting myself the beanie knitting kit, so I can craft headwear to better deal with these brutal New England winters.
- Deal #3: You have more than a single day to shop, as Amy O Jewelry kicks off its Cyber Monday sale on December 2 and extends it through December 9. Enjoy sitewide savings of 25 percent off by using coupon code cybermonday2019. What I’m getting from this Cyber Monday sale? Pretty sure the Gigi Bodychain will soon be draped over my torso.
- Deal #4: Use discount code BRABARHUG between November 27 and December 3 to get 25 percent off anything at BraBar. Doing the math, I’ll save $9 if I buy my sister the $36 Everyday Bra. Score!
- Deal #5: If you know slow luxury fashion you may have already seen Dear Frances footwear splashed across fashion magazines or on celebrity-gawking sites. Selena, Bella, Kendall, Sienna, and the entire cult following around the brand is due to the quality, as each pair of Dear Frances shoes is hand-crafted with old-world techniques using fine Italian leathers. I won’t be missing out on the opportunity to save 25 percent on the stylishly rugged Park Boot–hope you do the same with your pick! Psst, use code BF25 at checkout sometime during the luxe shoe site’s sale window, thru tomorrow, for the sitewide savings!