Don’t let the biggest shopping season of the year pass by. Bookmark this page because come Black Friday and Cyber Monday, these flash sales will furnish deep discounts (as much as 60 percent off!) on travel deals throughout the U.S., the Caribbean, Latin America, and other international destinations. We’ll add more sales as we spot them, too.
- Kimptons in Florida, including Epic Miami; the Surfcomber and Angler‘s, both in South Beach; Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa in Palm Beach; and Vero Beach Hotel & Spa are offering as much as 15 percent off the best available rates for stays November 30, 2015 – February 29, 2016. Rates vary by property.
- Find savings of up to 25 percent off best-available rates at the JW Marriott Miami during the Brickell Avenue hotel’s sale window, November 27 through November 30 (Black Friday through Cyber Monday).
- Save 30 percent off winter stays at the eco-friendly Shore Hotel when booked during the beachside Santa Monica property’s Cyber Monday sale window, November 30 – December 2. The discount is applicable to stays during December 1, 2015 – February 28, 2016, though blackout dates apply.
- Save up to 45 percent off regular rates at San Diego’s Paradise Point during November 27 – December 1. The sale’s travel period is exclusive to stays during December 2015 – April 2016.
- Inside the San Bernardino National Forest, the Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa will discount its best-available rates by 25 percent when booked during November 27 – 30. The sale rate applies to stays during December 11, 2015, – January 17, 2016.
- Get a head start on the savings. Vegas.com’s eight-day Cyber 8 sale offers travelers who book during November 23 – 30 $50 off air-and-hotel packages. A minimum purchase of $200 is required.
Northeast and Atlantic Coast
- Hurry! Use code 96New during the brief 96-minute window of 11:30 a.m. – 1:06 p.m. ET on November 30 to get room rates of $96—up to 60 percent off—at Boston’s Hotel Commonwealth. The discounted rate applies for stays during December 15, 2015, – March, 19, 2016. (The prominent “96” celebrates the luxe hotel’s 96 new rooms.)
- Colonnade Hotel guests will be wishing Boston temperatures dip real low. The Back Bay hotel is expanding on its signature Frosty Fridays package this November 30. With the weekend promotion, pay whatever the outside temperature that Friday and subtract that same amount from the second night’s stay of $299. The package includes accommodations, Boston-area activities, parking, plus dining; and requires a minimum two-night stay starting Fridays during November 30, 2015 – March 25, 2016. Though the Frosty Friday package is ongoing through winter, the additional Saturday savings are specific to Cyber Monday bookings.
- Both Dream Hotels in New York City are on sale this November 30. Use promo code THANKS for stays December 20 – 25, 2015, or January 1 – March 31, 2016, and stay at the Meatpacking District’s Dream Downtown for $195 and Dream Midtown for $99 per night.
- From Black Friday through Cyber Monday, guests booking stays at Sea Crest Beach Hotel in Falmouth (Cape Cod); Harbor View Hotel in Nantucket Island; Kelley House in Edgartown (Martha’s Vineyard); and Barton Hill Hotel & Spa along the New York’s Niagara River will save up to 30 percent off regular rates through mid-2016 (discounts are dependent on preferred property). Again, these discounts are available November 27 – 30.
- Winter stays at Atlantic City’s Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa are on sale from Cyber Monday through December 2, 2015. The promotion applies to Sunday – Thursday stays at the Classic Room (from $79 per night) and Fiore Suites (from $109 per night) throughout November 30 – February 29, 2016.
- Kimpton’s newest boutique hotel, Taconic in Manchester, Vermont, will open on December 1, but the savings can be had a day early. Only during 11:30 a.m. – 1:31 p.m. ET on November 30, book Sunday – Thursday stays during December 20, 2015, – April 30, 2016, at the brand-new property’s deluxe rooms for only $121.15.
- The Hilton Head Health in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, can jump-start your New Year’s resolution with its all-inclusive wellness retreats, discounted 20 percent during the resort/spa’s Cyber Monday sale. The offer applies to 2016 stays, excluding blackout dates.
Caribbean and Latin America
- Paradise by Marriott, a collection of nine luxury properties throughout the Caribbean and Mexico, is offering up to 30 percent off during its Extreme Cyber sale. Look for sale to Marriott hotels and resorts in Cancun, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Grand Cayman, Aruba, and other Caribbean and Mexico location at the chain’s sale page (live during the sale’s travel window, November 27 – 30.)
- Save up to 50 percent off three-night or more stays at Palace Resorts stays throughout Mexico and Jamaica whenever booked this November 30. The sale’s travel window is during December 1, 2015, – June 9, 2016.
- The beachside Condado Vanderbilt is set to offer savings up to 50 percent off suite accommodations for bookings made on November 30, 2015. The steep savings apply to stays during January 3 – December 23 with the exception of February 11 – 14, 2016.
- The iconic San Juan resort, La Concha will discount select room types, including oceanfront guestrooms in its Ocean Tower, plus city view guest rooms, one-bedroom suites, and one-bedroom ocean-view suites in the Suite Tower, up to 30 percent on November 30. The travel window is during August 22 – October 22, 2016.
- From November 26 – 30, Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort is offering 15 percent off winter rates. Use code 444 for stays during December 11, 2015, – January 17, 2016, except during the blackout window of December 25 – January 2.
- On November 30, Doubletree by Hilton will discount 15 percent off room rates for stays during December 1, 2015, – January 31, 2016, excluding December 25 – 31. Use code P02 when booking.
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino‘s broad Cyber Monday promotion offers more than just 20 percent off room rates. Also included in the package is a $100 resort credit for use at restaurants and spas, complimentary cocktails, and free Wi-Fi. The offer applies to deluxe room rates of five nights or more during April 1 – December 19, 2016, and when booked on November 30, 2015.
- Seven Stars Resort is knocking 50 percent off all room categories whenever stays are booked during its Cyber Monday promotional window of November 27 – 30. The Turks & Caicos resort’s sale applies to stays during April 16 – August 12, 2016. Rates start at $322.
- Hosted by the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale (page operating only during the sale window) applicable for various luxury hotels and resorts throughout the Cayman Islands can be found beginning midnight on November 27 through 11:59 p.m. on November 30. The limited-time offers include complimentary night’s stay with bookings at the Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman; sale rates at Grand Cayman Beach Suites; 20 percent off bookings at Le Soleil d’Or; and 25 percent off best-available rates at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort.
- Save up to 25 percent stays at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa when booked starting this Cyber Monday through Christmas Day. Room rates at the tropical island’s resort start at $536.
- Book November 27, 2015, – September 1, 2016, stays at the Grand Lucayan Bahamas during the four-star property’s sale window and save up to 55 percent off. Bookings of three nights or more must be made during November 27 – December 4.
- Toronto’s Radisson Admiral Hotel is scheduled to feature a full-amenity deal for $197 CAD (valued at $147 USD; see xe.com for current conversion) during the harbor-front hotel’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale window. The offer includes overnight stay in a pool- or marina-view room, a welcome amenity, breakfast for two, and dinner at the hotel’s restaurant.
- Also in Toronto, the Chelsea Hotel is scheduled to launch a four-day sale discounting 25 percent off its best-available rate. The promotion starts at 9 a.m. on November 27.
- Howard Johnson switches it up with holiday savings the first Wednesday after Thanksgiving. A limited number number of travelers will have the chance to book stays at the chain’s properties at 60 percent off. To get the discount, customers must call during 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. ET on December 2, 2015, and request “Orange Wednesday” rates good for travel at participating properties through March 2, 2016.
- Online travel agent Expedia can’t be left out of this roundup. The OTA giant is offering 75 to 90 percent off top destinations for winter stays at five-star hotels. Expedia people state they can’t divulge offerings in advance but that among the featured destinations are discounts to Vegas, the Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta, New York City, and others. The Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale page will be operational during the sale window: November 27 for 75 percent off select hotels and 90 percent off select hotels in four top destination, alternating by the hour. See the sale provider during the sale window for more details.
- Stays at any Red Roof Inn, when booked 12:00 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, are 30 percent off. In order to get the network-wide discount, use VP+ code 620049.
- Head to HistoricHotels.org and peruse their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale for savings up to 60 percent off exclusive accommodations. Starting November 27 through the 30th, choose from over 50 hotels discounting stays through as far off as mid-2016. Among the sale options are 60 percent off Vermont’s Castle Hill Resort & Spa; breakfast-inclusive rates from $143 at the 1845-established French Lick Springs Hotel; 25 percent off at the colonial-era Quinta Real Puebla, who’s sale rates start at $67 per night.
- Westin has rounded up 20 top properties across North America (Walt Disney World Swan, Westin Jekyll Island, Westin Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort, others) for its Holiday After the Holiday promotion. Each property highlights a different promotion, among them free nights on multi-night bookings, unlimited tee time, complimentary cruise tours, resort credits, spa treatments, and more. The hotel chain hasn’t listed a booking deadline, but offers must be used by January 31.
- Taking the savings up a notch, Cyber Monday savings will span an entire week with Starwood Hotels & Resorts. On sale during November 23 – December 6, 2015, for stays through September 6, 2016, save between 25 and 50 percent with Starwood’s limited-time sale. Savings are dependent on preferred property, but run from 20 percent off in Europe and New York City to 40 percent off in Bali to 50 percent off in Shanghai. Additionally, SPG members save up to an additional 10 percent off. Starwood operates worldwide, and includes the Element, Sheraton, St. Regis, W, Westin, and many other property brands.
- From Black Friday through Cyber Monday, the popular Barcelo Hotels & Resorts hosts a limited-time sale discounting all-inclusive escapes by as much as 55 percent off. See 100+ hospitality chain’s website during the promotion window to find savings.
- Now through Monday, use code TRAVELGIFT for 20 percent savings at hotel accommodations booked through Orbitz. A two-night minimum stay is required; and travel is valid through March 31, 2016.
- Also now through Monday and for the same discount amount, code RIBBON gets you 20 percent off hotel stays at CheapTickets.com. Additionally, the first 500 customers to use code GIFTWRAP for hotel bookings between 7 a.m. – 10 a.m. ET on Black Friday save 25 percent; and the first 200 customers to use code SHIMMER on Cyber Monday receive 22 percent off hotel stays.
Patricia Magaña lives and breathes travel deals. Really, she sits in front of a PC working on them for eight-plus hours per day. Follow her on Instagram @PatiTravels or Twitter, also @PatiTravel, for more travel everything.