For a casual, multi-functional, and comfortable travel shoe, look no further than Sanuk’s new Chiba Quests.
Sanuk Chiba Quest Review:
How the Sanuk Chiba Quest Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. These travel shoes go with almost any outfit and the high level of comfort makes them perfect for walking tours or long travel days. The custom-engineered knitted upper lends to flexibility and comfort and the yoga mat-inspired insole is a much welcomed element for support and cushion.
- Value: 8/10. These shoes are available at a comparable price for their quality and style. You certainly can find less expensive pairs of comfortable travel shoes, but they might not be as high quality.
- Durability: 9/10. These shoes stood up in both the comfort and durability departments during my test wears.
- Portability: 10/10. At just 10 ounces, these shoes are incredibly lightweight and pack easily. Plus, you can wear them with most travel outfits, so you’ll minimize the amount of other shoes you’d normally pack.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Available in four color waves, the Chiba Quests fit any look. Plus, the yoga-mat insoles are awesome.
Final Verdict: Style, comfort, and functionality meet in this surf-inspired shoe that’s great for long travel days or packing light.
More from SmarterTravel:
- SmarterTravel Shopping Guide
- 7 Slip On Shoes for Speeding Through Security
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.