Sama Sama Dress Review
- Made from Tencel, organic cotton, and spandex blend so it’s wrinkle-resistant and comfortable
- Hidden zipper stash pocket holds keys and cash
- Comes in great color choices
- Machine washable
- Not available in petite sizes, may be too long for shorter women
How the Sama Sama Dress Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Why don’t more dresses have pockets? We appreciate the zip stash on the Sama Sama!
- Value: 6/10. This is on the expensive side for a casual dress, but it’s made from organic cotton which is durable and eco-friendly.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Sama Sama is a great looking, flattering dress.
Final Verdict: Looking for a travel-friendly dress you can wear pretty much anywhere? The Sama Sama is a great choice.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Photo: Lucy)