Hate it when your insulated bottle tastes like whatever drink was in it last? Thanks to the Purist bottle’s glass lining and stainless steel exterior, your drinks will taste the way they’re supposed to and remain at the perfect temperature.
Purist Bottle Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Purist bottles come in three sizes: 10 oz., 18 oz., and 32 oz. The prices range from $40 to $56 on Purist’s website.
[st_content_ad]How the Purist Bottle Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. I fill reusable bottles with everything from coffee to tea, but my pet peeve is when my water winds up tasting like weak coffee because I’ve reused the same container. The glass lining of the Purist bottles doesn’t retain flavors, so you can safely switch from strong drinks to water without tasting it. Whereas plain glass bottles aren’t great for hot liquids or temperature control, the Purist bottles have a double-wall, vacuum-insulated stainless steel exterior that keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
- Value: 7/10. These bottles are expensive, but the design is worth it.
- Durability: 9/10. The bottles are very durable and will withstand being dropped due to the sturdy steel exterior. However, they are not dishwasher safe.
- Portability: 10/10. The Purist bottles are truly leak-proof, so you can toss them in your bag without worry. The different sizes make these great for carrying food (the smaller size) or for longer road trips (the larger size).
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The design of the Purist bottles is minimalist and sleek.
Final Verdict: Replace all your slightly coffee/metallic-tasting steel water bottles with these from Purist.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 6 Easy Ways to Travel Plastic-Free
- 7 Great Water Bottles for Travel
- 8 Must-Have Filtered Water Bottles for Travel
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.