What is it: A toiletries bag full of 1 oz. sized products.
Price and Where to Buy: Available on Gilchrist & Soames’ website.
- Comes in a clear, waterproof bag that’s great for airport security
- All products meet the 3-1-1 rule
- Shampoos and shower gels are sulfate-free
- Includes a skincare bar and a cleansing bar
- Paraben and phthalates free
- No artificial colors
- Not tested on animals
One ounce size bottles won’t be enough for longer trips
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. There’s nothing easier than a pre-packaged toiletries kit that you can just throw in your suitcase and not fuss with refilling bottles
- Value: 9/10. At $12 for seven items (plus a tote bag), this is a great deal
- Portability: 10/10. The waterproof tote will contain any spills that might happen
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Zero Percent line has eco-friendly cred.
Final Verdict: If you steer clear of freebie hotel shampoos and body washes due to their sulfates, this is a great travel kit for you.
(Photo: Zero Percent)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.