What Is it: High heels from UKIES that are designed to be comfortable enough to wear all day—no back-up flats needed.
- Uses nanoGel technology to reduce stress on your legs and pressure on your feet
- Shock-absorbing layer molds to your feet
- Anti-microbial insoles and moisture-wicking lining keep your feet dry and odor-free
- Slip-resistant outsole make these shoes easy to walk in
- Made from soft leather
- Available in pointed or round-toe, and in 3-inch or 3.5 inch heel height
- Limited color selection available (four in each style).
How it Rates:
Usefulness: 10/10. When I’m traveling to a new city, I envy the women striding along confidently on their heels along the urban streets. I’m always carrying my heels in a bag and rocking the flats, because I find most high heels incredibly painful to actually walk in. The UKIES Paris are the first heels that I can wear literally all day—even if I’m taking the subway, walking, or standing for more than five minutes at a time.
Value: 8/10. The UKIES are around the same cost as most leather heels, and won’t be relegated to the back of my closet after one wear.
Portability: 7/10. High heels aren’t the most portable choice for packing, but these are comfortable enough to be worn in transit, rather than put in your suitcase.
Cool Factor: 10/10. These are beautiful shoes, and you’ll look cool being comfortable rather than tottering around in pain.
Final Verdict: Seriously, if you like both walking and high heels, give the UKIES a try. They’ve got a free return policy so you have nothing to lose except for high heel pain!
Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product