What Is it: Tees by Tina’s Sorbtek Leggings.
Price and Where to Buy: $45 on Tees by Tina’s website.
- Sorbtek yarn repels stains
- Material is breathable
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry
- Offers full coverage (isn’t see through)
- Extremely comfortable
- Adjustable cuffs
- Stays put even during a workout—they don’t ride up or sag
- One size fits all (at 5’5, the leggings were a little long on me). Would be nice to have a petite/tall size options.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Leggings are the base of my outfit every time I fly. I wear them under a casual dress and they keep me warm on the plane, while making me look pulled together (but I’m still comfortable enough to sleep). These Tees by Tina leggings are the best I’ve tried—they are insanely comfortable. Plus, (although I don’t endorse wearing leggings as pants) these are thick enough to wear on their own without exposing anything.
- Value: 8/10. $45 is in the mid-range price point for leggings, but these are significantly better quality than cheaper brands.
- Durability: 10/10. The leggings are 60 percent Sorbtex, 32 percent Nylon, and 8 percent Spandex, and have held up very well through repeated wears and washings.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. These look great on and come in a variety of colors from neutral blacks/greys to eye-catching patterns.
Final Verdict: Whether you want these for working out or for layering your travel outfits, these leggings are a great buy. They’re versatile enough to go from under a dress or to be worn on their own at the hotel gym. Pack them as PJs, an extra layer, or as a workout outfit—but definitely pack them!
(Photo: Tees by Tina)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.