What Is it: The Lipault Paris 14 Inch Patent Weekend Satchel.
Price and Where to Buy: $125 on Lipault’s website.
- Structured bag stays open and upright for easy packing.
- Stylish design.
- Built-in strap slips over luggage handles—perfect for attaching the bag to your carry-on or rolling suitcase.
- Lightweight (weighs 2.2 lbs.)
- Holds enough for a weekend trip—the bag is 14x10x8″ and I was able to fit a change of clothing, high-heeled boots, and toiletries in it easily.
- The price, which at $125 is expensive.
- The bag’s two handles fit comfortably over my shoulder in regular clothing, but when wearing a heavy winter jacket, I had to carry the handles by hand instead.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This Lipault bag is the perfect size for a weekend trip.
- Portability: 8/10. The built-in strap that lets you attach the satchel to luggage is genius, but I wish the carry handles were slightly bigger.
- Value: 7/10. The price is definitely high on this bag, but the quality does justify it.
- Durability: 10/10. The satchel is so durable that it comes with a three-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The basic black satchel is very sleek and stylish, or get it in red or blue for a fun pop of color.
Final Verdict: If you’re seeking the perfect weekend getaway bag that can double as a gym bag or work tote, the Lipault Satchel is worth the splurge!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.