What is it: An easy to set up two-person hammock.
- Sets up in seconds
- Fits two people
- Easy to use
- Comes with a compression stuff sack so you can take it anywhere
- Holds up to 400 lbs.
- Lightweight (19 oz.)
- Made from breathable, quick-drying nylon
We can’t think of any! This hammock is well-priced, easy to use, and comfortable.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. If you like camping (or just lounging in your local park/backyard) this hammock is a must-have!
- Value: 9/10. This is a well-priced hammock considering the high-quality
- Durability: 10/10. This hammock will withstand rain and rough handling
- Portability: 10/10. We love how small this hammock packs down in the compression sack, and how lightweight it is.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Look at the picture above—nothing is cooler than hanging out in a hammock.
Final Verdict: Love hammocks? The Eagles Nest Outfitters one is a great choice for it’s portability, durability, and price point. Plus, it sets up in seconds, so you can be relaxing in less than a minute.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.