What Is it: The Dovedale Parka.
Price and Where to Buy: $180 on Craghoppers’ website.
- Fleece lining keeps you warm and helps retain body heat
- Has 10 pockets, including two with zipped hand warmers, one for a mobile phone, one for a credit card, and two zipped inner pockets to protect valuables
- Adjustable waist
- Removable hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Uses an “AquaDry Membrane” that is waterproof and breathable
- Faux fur on the hood can be removed
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
- 37 inch length keeps you warm
- Only available in two colors (white and black)
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Dovedale Parka is perfect for trips to cold climates, or for everyday wear in the winter.
- Portability: 9/10. Unlike most winter jackets, this one isn’t bulky or puffy. You could fold it down to fit in a carry-on if you didn’t want to wear it on the plane.
- Value: 7/10. $180 is a decent price for a good winter jacket.
- Durability: 10/10. This jacket is very well made, but if something does wear out or break on it, there’s always the lifetime guarantee from Craghoppers.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We love the ability to cinch the waist on this jacket to avoid looking like a blob, plus, the coast is much sleeker looking than normal puffy jackets. The removable faux fur hood makes this jacket pretty cool as well.
Final Verdict: Definitely upgrade your winter jacket to the Dovedale Parka, especially if you’ve got some cold trips planned this winter—it will keep you warm and stylish.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.