This Australian workout brand lets you design your own leggings, so you can wear your vacation photos wherever you go.
Pins to Kill Leggings Review:
Price and Where to Buy: Prices start at $50 on Pins to Kill’s website.
How Pins to Kill Leggings Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. Stylish leggings are a great staple for any travel wardrobe, so why not add a few more pairs to yours? I tested the solid sportswear black pair, and they’re super-comfortable for both working out and traveling.
- Value: 8/10. At around $50 USD, the cost of these leggings is comparable to those of other similar styles–and in some cases it’s even cheaper.
- Portability: 10/10. These leggings roll up small and come in a cute cylinder package, perfect for the rolling packing method.
- Durability: 8/10. The only downside to these leggings is that they have to be hand-washed, which is actually fine for travel. Throw them in your hotel sink and hang-dry to reuse on vacation. They dry pretty quickly, too.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. These leggings (whether printed or solid) are on trend with what other workout brands are selling. And being able to wear your own photo of Machu Picchu, the Great Wall of China, or the Eiffel Tower is pretty cool.
Final Verdict: If you take great photos or are passionate about design, these travel leggings are for you.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at editor@.