What Is It: The Archive shirt from Ministry of Supply—a dress shirt with built-in performance features.
Why It’s Smart:
• Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
• Woven two-way stretch lets you bend and move without feeling restricted
• Available in slim cut and regular cuts
• Built-in underarm ventilation prevents sweat
• Thermolaminated collar and cuffs maintain their shape without ironing
• Machine washable and dry-able
• Will never need dry-cleaning or ironing
• Wrinkle and odor-resistant
Where to Buy: Available on Ministry of Supply’s webpage.
(Photo: Ministry of Supply)
Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product.