A waterproof Gore-Tex outer layer combined with 170 grams of PrimaLoft Gold lining combine to make some of the warmest mittens on the planet in Outdoor Research’s Mt. Baker Modular Mitts.
Outdoor Research’s Mt. Baker Modular Mitts Review:
[st_content_ad]How the Mt. Baker Modular Mitts Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The mittens are waterproof, windproof, and incredibly warm. They also have removable, water-resistant insulated glove liners that you can take out or leave in depending on the temperature.
- Value: 7/10. The sale price is a great deal for these mittens.
- Durability: 10/10. The Mt. Baker Modular Mitts are fully seam-taped to keep water out. They use high-quality materials from Gore-Tex and PrimaLoft that will last a long time.
- Portability: 10/10. The mittens weigh around 10 ounces and are easy to put in a pocket when you’re not using them.
Final Verdict: Need mittens that will keep you warm and dry no matter what? Try these from Outdoor Research.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Antarctica Gear That Will Keep You Warm Anywhere
- How to Pack for a Winter Vacation
- 10 Winter Outfit Necessities for Travel
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.