Merrell’s Gridway sneakers are made from sustainable materials that are good for the Earth and for your feet. The knit design is casually stylish, and works with a variety of looks—perfect for that one-shoe trip.
Merrell Gridway Review:
[st_content_ad]How the Merrell Gridway Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. These comfortable sneakers have plenty of arch supports, a breathable knit outsole, and a Vibram sole to keep you stable. The shoes are more low-profile than typical walking sneakers, so you can wear them with jeans or a dress.
- Portability: 8/10. The knit upper make these shoes very lightweight, and allow the sneakers to be packed nearly flat.
- Durability: 9/10. The Merrell Gridways are durable and easy to clean.
- Style: 9/10. These sneakers are casual yet cool and come in four neutral colors that will pair well with almost anything in your wardrobe.
Final Verdict: The Merrell Gridways are eco-friendly, stylish, and packable—and worthy of a place in your shoe collection.
[amazon_native_ad search=”merrell gridway”]
More from SmarterTravel:
- 10 Best Foldable Travel Bags and Foldable Luggage
- 10 Underseat Carry-On Bags You Can Take on Any Flight
- 9 Best Basic Economy Personal Items to Hold All Your Stuff
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.