Lucy Endurance Woven Shorts Review
- Two pockets that can hold your essentials, including one with a zipper
- Adjustable length thanks to the side cinch tie
- Quick-drying and lightweight fabric
- Comfortable knit waistband
- Side ties can come undone unless you tightly double knot them
How Lucy Endurance Woven Shorts Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The eternal question: why doesn’t most women’s activewear come with pockets? The Lucy Endurance shorts give us two, and are super comfortable.
- Value: 7/10. These are somewhat pricier than other running shorts you can find.
- Portability: 10/10. The shorts are lightweight and quick-drying.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. It’s hard to find running shorts that aren’t either too long or microscopic. With a 3.5 inch inseam, the Lucy Endurance shorts look just right.
Final Verdict: The Lucy Endurance shorts are comfortable, quick-drying, and will definitely join us on our next hot weather workout or active vacation.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com (Photo: Lucy)