The Lockly Secure Pro can unlock your door remotely with a keycode, via Alexa, or with your fingerprint. Never juggle your keys again or have to run home to let house guests in.
Lockly Secure Pro Review
[st_content_ad]How The Lockly Secure Pro Rates
- Usefulness: 10/10. You won’t have to search your luggage for your keys at the end of a long trip anymore; you can open the Lockly Secure Pro using your fingerprint, the app, Alexa, Google Assistant, or the keypad. The keypad is a great feature for when you have guests, as you can issue separate codes and remove access when it’s no longer needed.
- Style: 9/10. You can choose from a deadbolt or latch style, and pick your finish to match your existing door hardware. The keyhole is hidden under a nice, stylish flap and the keypad is blank until you swipe across it, adding to the sleek look.
- Security: 10/10. The lock comes with a Wi-Fi-enabled hub that allows you to monitor your door from anywhere. Included wireless sensors will tell you if the door is opened or closed. Lockly can be programmed to auto-lock after any amount of time that you like (up to five minutes). The keypad uses a patented Pin Genie technology that shuffles the numbers each time you use it, so anyone who is watching won’t be able to guess your code.
- Ease of Installation: 9/10. The Lockly Secure Pro takes about 15 minutes to install, an easy process if you follow the included instruction booklet. No special tools (aside from a screwdriver) are required.
Final Verdict: Secure your home better than keys can with the Lockly Secure Pro.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 9 Travel Gadgets to Help You Sleep Away from Home
- Keep Your Home Safe on Vacation: 10 Essential Tips
- 6 Ways to Feel Like You’re on Vacation at Home
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.