Lo & Sons’ the O.G. 2 is a laptop bag, gym bag, personal item, and weekender all in one stylish package.
Lo & Sons the O.G. 2 Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The O.G. 2 is available on Lo & Sons’ website for $333 for the medium size or $338 for the large.
[st_content_ad]How The O.G. 2 Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The O.G. 2 is an incredibly versatile bag. It has a hidden side compartment that keeps shoes separate from everything else in your bag, making it perfect for the gym or a weekend away. There are tons of pockets inside, so that your laptop, keys, wallet, phone, tablet, water bottle, and more all have a designated spot to keep you organized. My favorite organizational feature from the O.G. 2 is the key leash that makes finding your keys fast, even if they’re buried at the bottom of the bag.
- Durability: 10/10. This bag is made from a very high-quality nylon material that is water-resistant and easy to wipe clean. This material is very durable and doesn’t get scratched or damaged easily like leather does. The zippers are also water-resistant, so you can confidently carry this bag in the rain.
- Portability: 10/10. The bag’s compact but roomy size (16.5″ x 13.75″ for the medium and 14.75″ x 16.5″ for the large) holds enough for a light packer’s weekend trip, but can still fit under any airline seat. It has a sleeve that allows you to slip the bag over your suitcase’s handle, as well as a removable memory foam shoulder pad that prevents shoulder pain while carrying even the most overstuffed bag.
- Style: 10/10. The O.G. 2 comes in a variety of colors and the design itself is classy and timeless, so you could carry this as a work bag or with a more casual outfit.
Final Verdict: The lightweight, ultra-organized O.G. 2 will replace your personal item, gym bag, laptop bag, and weekender.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 9 Ingenious Travel Handbags to Improve Your Next Trip
- 6 Pieces of Personal Item Luggage That Make Great Day Bags
- 10 Best Foldable Travel Bags and Foldable Luggage
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.