LifeCard Battery Review
- One of the thinnest and lightest backup batteries on the market—definitely the most compact one we’ve ever seen
- 3.95 mm thin and 1.8 ounces
- Fits in your wallet
- Brushed stainless steel surface
- Gives an iPhone 5s up to an 80% charge; iPhone 6 up to 65% charge, and Samsung S5/iPhone 6 Plus up to a 40% charge
- Simply plug in to start charging (no on/off buttons)
- LED indicators show you how much power you have left
- Built-in cable folds away neatly
- Doesn’t provide a full charge
How the LifeCard Battery Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We always run out of battery on our smartphones while traveling, but hate weighing down our day bags with heavy chargers. The LifeCard solves our problem!
- Value: 6/10. You can get more power at a lower price, but you won’t find a battery that’s this small and compact.
- Portability: 10/10. The LifeCard seriously fits into our wallet and barely weighs anything.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The stainless steel exterior looks cool, and the design is really unique.
Final Verdict: We tested out the LifeCard with our iPhone 5, and it worked great, giving us a nearly full charge from dead. It’s small enough that we actually will carry it with us everywhere, so we’ll have power when we need it.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com (Photo: The Solid Bar Company)