Libertad’s Travel Shirt achieves the near-impossible: looking like a smart-casual shirt while still being packed with travel-friendly features like hidden pockets.
Libertad Travel Shirt Review:
Price and Where to Buy: Libertad’s Double Chest Pocket Merino Travel Shirt is available on Libertad’s website for $159.
How the Libertad Travel Shirt Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This shirt is made from a lightweight, 100-percent Merino wool fabric that works in both hot and cold conditions. It’s also odor- and wrinkle-resistant and can be dressed up or down. There are four pockets in this shirt, including two secret pockets for extra security.
- Durability: 9/10. The Merino fabric is very durable, but is still as lightweight as most dress shirts (not like a thick wool at all ). The shirt can be machine washed.
- Style: 9/10. The shirt is available in two cuts—a slimmer fit modern style or a looser classic silhouette.
Final Verdict: This shirt will keep you looking sharp on your travels.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best New Travel Shoes for Men
- 18 Things You Should Always Wear on a Plane
- The 11 Best Travel Shirts for 2019
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.