The Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Wristlet has just enough space for the essentials, and also offers RFID-blocking technology.
Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Wristlet Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Wristlet is available on Amazon for $13.42.
How the Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Wristlet Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. The wristlet can hold your phone, your keys, a few cards, and cash. It will protect your credit cards or passport from RFID scanners.
- Value: 10/10. This is a good deal for something that has RFID-blocking technology in it.
- Durability: 7/10. The faux-leather exterior is easy to clean and repels water or other liquids.
- Portability: 9/10. Carrying a purse can be hard on your back and shoulders—this wristlet is better for you, and forces you to only bring out the important items. The wrist strap can be removed, so you can use it as a large wallet as well.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The wristlet is stylish and easier to keep track of than a backpack or over-the-shoulder bag.
Final Verdict: Just want to take out the essentials? The Lewis N. Clark RFID-Blocking Wristlet is easy to carry and hard to steal from.
More from SmarterTravel:
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.