Nothing ends a ski day faster than cold hands, so keep your mitts warm from first chair to last with the LEKI Explore XT Lady Mitts.
LEKI Explore XT Lady Mitts Review:
[st_content_ad]How the LEKI Xplore XT Lady Mitts Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Lined with Primaloft, these mittens are waterproof, windproof, and non-bulky so you won’t be restrained. The Xplore XT Lady Mitts are specifically designed to fit women and have a slightly wider cut that helps with heat retention.
- Value: 7/10. The mittens are pricey, but the waterproofing and warmth may be worth it for frequent skiers.
- Durability: 10/10. The exterior of the mittens is made from SOFT-TEX, a flexible and soft layer that resists water and wind and will last for a long time.
- Portability: 9/10. The Primaloft lining keeps these mittens on the slimmer side without sacrificing warmth.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The mittens have an all-black design that looks good.
Final Verdict: For mittens that will keep you warm without sacrificing function, try the LEKI Xplore XT Lady Mitts.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best Snow Gear for Winter Travel
- The 9 Best Ski Gear Items for This Winter
- America’s 10 Best Small Ski Resorts
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.