Most no-show socks fail on both parts: at being no-show and at being socks (because they fall down within minutes of walking). Thankfully, Invisasox has fixed this problem and made a comfortable no-show sock that won’t peek out above most shoes, and actually stays on.
Price and Where to Buy: A pack of three pairs of Invisasox costs $13.95 on Invisasox’s website.
[st_content_ad]How the Invisasox Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Invisasox prevent blisters and unpleasant odors while still giving you that sockless look. These socks are guaranteed to stay on without slipping, and actually do, thanks to a unique mesh gel heel grip and stretchy collar. Unlike some thinner no-show socks, the Invisasox are made from a cushy cotton and spandex blend that is sweat-absorbing and breathable.
- Durability: 10/10. These socks are guaranteed to last for at least one year of wear, or Invisasox will replace them for you free of charge.
- Style: 9/10. You won’t be able to see the Invisasox while you’re wearing them, which is the whole point. The socks come in a variety of neutral colors, from white to beige.
Final Verdict: Wear your low-cut sneakers comfortably and stylishly when you have the Invisasox on underneath.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 8 Comfortable Ballet Flats You Can Actually Walk In
- Foldable and Collapsible Shoes Perfect for Your Carry-On
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.