Enter the General Assembly “Go Places: Fiji” sweepstakes by January 14, 2018, for a chance to win the grand prize: a five-night trip for two to Fiji, including a $1,000 check to cover airfare, hotel accommodations at a beach resort, a snorkeling experience, a sea kayak tour, and a kava tasting.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
[st_related]Here’s How You Can Win a 5-Night Trip to Italy’s Amalfi Coast[/st_related]
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $4,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- EU Court Calls Uber a Taxi Company. Will Rates Rise?
- These Are the 10 Busiest North American Air Routes
- How to Minimize the Stress of Holiday Travel
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.