Enter the Qantas “Explorer” sweepstakes by April 3, 2018, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-night trip for two to the winner’s choice of Sydney, Melbourne, or Brisbane, including airfare, and hotel accommodations in the chosen city.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
[st_related]Enter to Win a 19-Night Trip to Antigua and St. Lucia[/st_related]
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, and Canada, excluding Quebec, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $4,850.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- These Are America’s 10 Most Sinful States
- An Airline Denied Her ‘Emotional Support Hamster’—So She Flushed It
- Airbnb’s 10-Year Plan to Rock the Travel World
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.