Enter the Expedia and Tourism Fiji “Bula Fiji” sweepstakes by November 30, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip for two to Nadi, Fiji, including air from either Los Angeles or San Francisco, five nights at the Marriott Momi Bay, breakfasts, and a sightseeing excursion on the Sigatoka River.
To enter, answer four easy questions (there are no wrong answers), provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page, and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
[st_related]Here’s How You Could Win an 11-Day Alaskan Cruise for 2[/st_related]
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, and the province of British Columbia, Canada, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $4,500.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Uber’s Flying Taxis Could Be Airborne by 2020
- JetBlue Has a New Boarding Scheme. It’s Complicated
- The Top 25 Travel Apps to Upgrade Your Smartphone
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.