Enter the Travel Channel “The Trip: 2018” sweepstakes by March 30, 2018, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip for two to Antigua and St. Lucia, including airfare to, between, and from the islands, six nights’ accommodations in Antigua, 13 nights in St. Lucia, spa treatments, a swim with sting rays, a cooking class, a jet ski adventure, a water ski lesson, a scuba lesson, and a catamaran cruise.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
[st_related]Here’s How You Can Win a 5-Night Trip to Cartagena, Colombia[/st_related]
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: two entries per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $100,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Wallet Watch: Parking Fees Rise at 12 MGM Las Vegas Hotels
- An Airline Denied Her ‘Emotional Support Hamster’—So She Flushed It
- New Wyndham Hotels Promotion: 1 Free Night After 2 Paid Stays
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.