The Gregory Quadro Roller 22-inch suitcase is designed to handle rough roads, wet weather, and many other unexpected travel situations—all with the convenience of a spinner suitcase.
Gregory Quadro Roller 22″ Suitcase Review:
How the Gregory Quadro Roller 22-inch Suitcase Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This spinner suitcase has a water-resistant exterior, lockable zippers, and cool features like an ActiveShield compartment (which can separate your wet/dirty clothes or shoes from your clean stuff).
- Value: 8/10. The price tag is fairly high for a spinner suitcase, but the quality materials and design make the Gregory Quadro Roller worth the splurge.
- Durability: 10/10. The Gregory Quadro Roller is more durable than most carry-ons—everything from the wheels to the exterior is built to last. The suitcase (including the wheels and handle) is covered by a lifetime guarantee.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I love the sleek design of this carry-on.
Final Verdict: Need a spinner suitcase that can handle wet weather and a little off-roading? The Gregory Quadro Roller is your bag.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.