Pack the Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase and wake up with smooth hair and skin, no matter how terrible the hotel linens are.
Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase Review:
How the Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. Regular cotton pillowcases can be rough on your skin. The Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase is soft on your skin and hair, and more comfortable than most standard-issue hotel ones.
- Value: 7/10. This is a good price for a satin pillowcase, and I like that this one doesn’t have a zipper, which can be annoying to lie on.
- Durability: 10/10. The Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase is machine washable and can be dried in the dryer.
- Portability: 10/10. The pillowcase folds down small so you can take it anywhere.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Available in multiple colors, these will match pretty much any bedding.
Final Verdict: Hate waking up with tangled hair? The Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase will sooth your skin and hair, and might even help you sleep better!
[amazon_native_ad search=”Grace Eleyae Satin Pillowcase”]
More from SmarterTravel:
- SmarterTravel Shopping Guide
- 10 Things to Help You Sleep Away From Home
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.