The Gobi Gear SegSac compresses your clothes without turning everything in to disorganized chaos.
Gobi Gear SegSac Review
How the Gobi Gear SegSac Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Regular stuff-sacks compress your items, but everything winds up getting jumbled, so it’s hard to find stuff. The SegSac has four internal compartments that keep everything organized.
- Value: 9/10. For a stuff-sack this size (15 liter capacity), this is a great price.
- Portability: 10/10. The SegSac weighs just 1.5 ounces.
- Durability: 10/10. The nylon sack is tough and very lightweight.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Being organized is much cooler than tearing apart your suitcase every time you need to find something!
Final Verdict: If you want to actually be able to find your stuff while using a compression bag, the SegSac is an essential companion for your backpack or suitcase.
[amazon_native_ad search=”travel gear”]
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.