Genius Pack Review
Price and Where to Buy the Genius Pack : Currently on sale on Geniuspack.com for $158 (originally $218).
- Very lightweight, especially for hard luggage (6.8 lbs)
- Meets carry-on allowance limits for most international and domestic airlines
- Eight silent gliding spinner wheels let you easily maneuver the suitcase 360 degrees
- Exterior is a crush-proof durable poly-carbonate film
- Built-in TSA-approved combination lock
- Labeled internal pockets offer easy organization
- Separated laundry compartment keeps dirty clothes away from clean
- Compression straps help you fit more in
- Printed check-list helps you remember what to pack
Despite being a hardside suitcase, the Genius Pack bag is not waterproof.
How the Genius Pack Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Genius Pack keeps you organized wherever you may travel.
- Value: 9/10. If you grab this carry-on while it’s on sale, the price is great for a hardside suitcase.
- Portability: 10/10. Despite all the built-in features, this suitcase is still lighter than many soft-side carry-ons.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We love the sleek silver color and smooth look of the suitcase.
Final Verdict: Looking for a lightweight, hardside carry-on spinner suitcase? The Genius Pack has features that set it apart from the competition and make it worth your while.
(Photo: Genius Pack)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.