You’ve done the hours of research to find the perfect gifts at the right price. So why squander the savings on shipping? The vendors below are offering free holiday shipping this year, so you can take care of everyone on your list without paying extra.
Free Shipping Year-Round
Many online retailers offer free shipping year-round if your cart’s total sum reaches an established amount, usually in the $35 to $100 range. The minimum order amount to qualify for Amazon’s free shipping for the holidays or any other time of the year is $25. Select the checkbox “Free Shipping By Amazon” when searching to identify the millions of products available for free freight.
If you’re a Prime Member, however, there is no minimum order, and you should expect most packages posted within two days. Other retailers (such as popular vendors Zappos and Dior) generously provide free shipping year-round, with no minimum purchase required.
As the holidays approach, peruse coupon sites (like RetailMeNot) for free holiday shipping codes, or spot them on banners on your favorite retailers’ home page or via the site’s pop-up windows. Note that you’ll often have to subscribe to email newsletters to gain this free holiday shipping perk.
No time to pick up your goods at the store but need it now? Take advantage of same-day delivery from Target. The giant retailer has partnered with shipping-service provider Shipt to provide same-day delivery. You can take advantage of the free month-long trial here.
Before I jump into the list of the vendors offering free holiday shipping, a great way to guarantee free shipping by Christmas is by shopping on Free Shipping Day. This year, that falls on December 14.
[st_related]The Best Amazon Magazine Subscriptions for Any Type of Traveler [/st_related]
Free Shipping By Christmas
- Aveda: No code is needed to take advantage of Aveda’s limited-time free-shipping offer on all orders, available through December 31.
- Benefit: Free shipping on cosmetics orders over $50 through January 1.
- Bobby Brown Cosmetics: Through December 31, enjoy free shipping on orders over $65.
- Cafe Britt: Free domestic shipping applied to orders of three or more bags of gourmet coffee through December 31.
- Charles & Keith: Free standard shipping on all orders over $100 through December 31.
- Crystal.com: Free shipping on orders over $19 through December 29.
- Cufflinks.com: Free shipping on orders over $100 until January 1.
- Cutter & Buck: Free ground shipping on orders over $50 through December 31.
- DKNY: Free shipping on orders over $50 through December 31.
- GourmetGiftBaskets.com: This gourmet gift basket is gluten-free and shipping-costs-free through December 23.
- Loyal Hana: Free domestic shipping through January 1.
- Nyx Cosmetics: Free shipping on orders over $25 through January 1.
- Omaha Steaks: Thanksgiving dinners shipped free; offer valid in the Continental U.S., on select dinners, and through November 30.
- Origins: Free shipping through December 31, no minimum order or code required.
- The North Face: The outdoor retailer is offering Free 2-day and Overnight shipping to make sure all your last-minute gifts make it under the tree. Order up to December 19 for Free two-day shipping and if you’re really in a pinch, the brand is offering One day only and the cut off is December 19 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Vans: Free three-day shipping on all orders through December 31.
What We’re Buying this Holiday Season
Women’s Very Comfy Outfit to Wear During Travel
Away’s Limited Edition Holiday Products 2019
Men’s Very Comfy Outfit to Wear During Travel
Away’s Best-Selling Gifts
Women’s Long North Face Jacket Outfit
Carry-On Options for Your Next Trip 2
Men’s Winter Travel Outfit
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals for Travelers
- 15 Weird Things to Buy on Amazon (That Are Actually Perfect for Travel)
- The 12 Best Stocking Stuffers for Travelers