Exhale Neck Pillow Review
- Easy-inflation valve lets you blow up the pillow with just a few breaths
- Soft fleece cover is removable and washable
- Front clip lets you secure the pillow and keeps your head from falling forward
- Packs down into included small stuff sack
- Weighs just 2.6 ounces
- More expensive than some other neck pillows on the market.
How the Exhale Neck Pillow Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We like inflatable neck pillows, but the gap in the front means our head is always falling down and waking us up. The Exhale pillow solves this problem with the front clip.
- Value: 8/10. More expensive than a cheap neck pillow, but has much better features built-in.
- Portability: 10/10. It’s small and lightweight, and folds away neatly into its own carrying bag.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Neck pillows aren’t cool, but at least this one collapse so you don’t have to carry it hooked around your suitcase. Plus, the washable fabric is pretty neat.
Final Verdict: If standard neck pillows don’t give you enough support in the front, give the Eagle Creek Exhale a try.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Photo: Eagle Creek)