Eddie Bauer’s Solstice 2.0 Boots let you stay dry, warm, and fashionable through even the toughest storms.
Eddie Bauer’s Solstice 2.0 Boots Review:
How Eddie Bauer’s Solstice 2.0 Boots Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Solstice Boots will keep your feet and lower legs warm and dry, thanks to a tall shaft, lightweight insulation, and solid waterproofing. The Vibram soles help you keep your footing on slippery snow and ice, and the faux fur cuff helps seal in heat. Plus, they look stylish.
- Value: 10/10. These boots are currently on sale for a great price.
- Durability: 10/10. The Solstice 2.0 boots are designed to last. Every material used, from the ThermaFill 200 insulation to the Vibram XS Trek rubber will hold up through many tough winters.
- Portability: 9/10. These boots manage to be pretty lightweight for something so warm and sturdy. They also have a comfortable, ergonomic design that will support your feet through plenty of walking.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Solstice 2.0 boots come in a variety of different colors and styles, and the plain black ones have garnered me many compliments.
Final Verdict: Eddie Bauer’s Solstice 2.0 Boots offer support, sturdy footing, and warmth all winter long.
More from SmarterTravel:
- SmarterTravel Shopping Guide
- 9 Warm Winter Boots That Feel Like Sneakers
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.