Fresh on the heels of Carlson Rezidor’s rebranding as the Radisson Hotel Group and the relaunch of Club Carlson as Radisson Rewards, Radisson has launched its first-of-the-year global promotion.
Between March 12 and June 30, 2018, Radisson Rewards members can earn the following bonuses for completed stays:
- 5,000 bonus points after 2 nights
- 15,000 bonus points after 5 nights
- 50,000 bonus points after 10 nights
- 120,000 bonus points after 20 nights
There’s an additional 500-point bonus for every booking made with the Radisson mobile app.
[st_related]What Matters Most to Travelers on Hotel Review Sites[/st_related]
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
There’s the potential to earn some hefty bonus points with this promotion, for multiple stays, and more than three months to do it.
The limiting factor will be Radisson’s relatively sparse 1,100-hotel network, which is even weaker in the U.S. than in Europe.
Nevertheless, this is an auspicious start to the New Radisson Rewards program, a promotion worthy of any of the major hotels groups.
More from SmarterTravel:
- These Are America’s 10 Most Sinful States
- Wallet Watch: Southwest Raising Drink Prices
- Airbnb’s 10-Year Plan to Rock the Travel World
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.