The Dreampad pillow uses a music app to play sleep-inducing sounds directly through the pillow.
Dreampad Pillow Review:
How the Dreampad Pillow Rates:
- Usefulness: 6/10. If you like to fall asleep while listening to music, the Dreampad pillow is a good way to play sounds without disturbing the people around you.
- Value: 6/10. At $149, the Dreampad is on the high end for both pillows and travel speakers.
- Portability: 6/10. The Slim Support pillow is very thin, so it’s better for travel than a regular-sized pillow, but it may not be comfortable for you if you prefer a fluffier option. Note that you can pair it with a regular pillow for more comfort.
- Durability: 9/10. The foam pillow and embedded speaker seem very durable, especially if you protect them with a pillowcase.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Being able to quietly listen to music and not disturb others is pretty neat.
Final Verdict: If you want to combine a travel speaker with a pillow, you may like the Dreampad!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.