Prepare to be surprised when you pick up the Delsey Turenne. Weighing just 4.7 lbs., this carry-on is one of the lightest hardside suitcases on the market. This cleverly-designed bag is perfectly sized to fit almost any airline’s carry-on requirement, and packs in plenty of helpful features.
Delsey Turenne Review:
[st_content_ad]How The Delsey Turenne Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Pack more and still stay under the carry-on weight allowance, thanks to the Delsey Turenne’s incredibly light weight. A built-in TSA-approved combination lock keeps your suitcase secure, and the interior is fully lined to further protect your items. Two zippered dividers help keep you organized, as do the included two packing bags. Unlike most carry-ons, Delsey accounts for the wheels in handles in its sizing (21.75″ x 13.75″ x 9.75″), which means you won’t have to gate check your bag on account of it being too big for the overhead bin.
- Portability: 10/10. The double spinner wheels roll super smoothly, and prevent the bag from tipping over. The handle retracts effortlessly and is nicely padded for extra rolling comfort.
- Style: 10/10. The Turenne comes in stylish colors and looks much more expensive than it is (especially if you get it on sale).
- Durability: 10/10. Despite the lightness, the 100 percent virgin polycarbonate is incredibly strong, and will withstand whatever the baggage handlers to do your suitcase. Plus, the suitcase comes with a 10 year warranty, just in case something goes wrong.
Final Verdict: Take the weight out of your hardside suitcase with the Delsey Turenne.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Editors’ Choice Awards: Best New Carry-On Luggage 2019
- How to Choose the Perfect Suitcase
- 7 Things Not to Do When Packing a Carry-on Bag
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.