No matter if you’re in an aisle, window, or middle seat—the unique Candy Cane Travel Pillow actually works.
Candy Cane Travel Pillow Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Candy Cane Travel Pillow is available on Amazon for $14.95.
[st_content_ad]How The Candy Cane Travel Pillow Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Candy Cane’s unique design will actually support your head in a variety of upright positions. Use it to lean against a window, to sleep on your side, or just to support your chin. The inflatable pillow is made from a super soft fabric that feels nice against your skin. You can position this pillow in a variety of different ways and then secure it tightly into place with the elastic strap.
- Durability: 7/10. The pillow’s fabric is soft but sturdy, and the pillow itself is well made.
- Portability: 10/10. The deflated Candy Cane packs down into an included carrying pouch that’s about the size of an apple. It’s very lightweight and easy to pack.
Final Verdict: This travel pillow is one of the few I’ve found that actually prevents my head from falling down while sleeping. And, it’s extremely affordable and packable.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 9 Ingenious Travel Handbags to Improve Your Next Trip
- 6 Pieces of Personal Item Luggage That Make Great Day Bags
- 10 Best Foldable Travel Bags and Foldable Luggage
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.