How the Boppy ComfyFit Baby Carrier Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. This is an incredibly easy carrier to put on and take off. Since the material is stretchy and the final fit is based on tying, this carrier can be worn by many different body types. It also adds extra support in the back with a waist belt and a crisscross custom-fit strap that helps support your upper back as well. In addition to carrying a child, it can also carry smaller personal items in its zippered pocket.
- Value: 10/10. Compared to other carriers on the market, the Boppy ComfyFit Baby Carrier is priced very well—and since it’s one size fits all, it’s a slam dunk in terms of value.
- Durability: 9/10. This carrier is made of durable spandex that’s soft like yoga clothing. The seams are strong and there’s only one clasp that clicks in securely. It’s easy to pop it in the wash, and it folds into a small storage bag to toss in a diaper bag.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Babies from 8 to 35 pounds can fit into this carrier, and can face in or face out, making it a super-adaptable carrier solution that adapts as babies grow.
Final Verdict: The Boppy ComfyFit Baby Carrier stands out among baby carriers as a universal go-to because it’s easy to use, super comfortable, and can size up or size down to adapt to different caregivers.
More from SmarterTravel:
- SmarterTravel Shopping Guide
- The Best Travel Accessories for Type-A Personalities
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.