The Biaggi ZipSak folds down into an unbelievably small rectangle that can fit under the bed or in a drawer.
Biaggi ZipSak Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Biaggi ZipSak 22″ is available on Amazon for $69.99.
How the Biaggi ZipSak Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Biaggi ZipSak has a unique Z-fold design that allows it to fold neatly into a zippered pouch that’s only a few inches high.
- Value: 10/10. A lightweight, rolling carry-on bag that stores easily is worth way more than $70!
- Portability: 8/10. The bag is lightweight (just 4.3 lbs), which makes it easy to lift, but be warned that the design can make it difficult to roll if you overpack it.
- Durability: 10/10. The Oxford nylon fabric is durable and water-resistant.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. A suitcase that can be truly out of sight when you’re not using it is very cool.
Final Verdict: No space for luggage? You need the Biaggi ZipSak.
[amazon_native_ad search=”Biaggi ZipSak”]
More from SmarterTravel:
- 7 Spring Travel Shoes That Can Handle Any Type of Weather
- Lightest Winter Shoes and Boots
- Lightweight Shoes Perfect for Packing
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.