Aviator Jeans Review
Price and Where to Buy Aviator Jeans: Available Aviator’s website for $98.
- Made in the USA (right in Los Angeles)
- Custom performance denim is super soft, comfortable, breathable, and durable
- Designed to retain shape throughout the day (even through a long flight) and won’t sag or become baggy
- Men’s are available in a slim or straight/athletic fit; women’s in a slim boyfriend fit
- Stylish dark indigo rinse, faded blue, or black color
- Deep pockets are great for holding all your travel documents and passport
- Guaranteed to fit (free exchanges)
- Stretchier than normal jeans, so they won’t restrict movement or dig in when you sit (they basically feel like sweatpants)
- Traditional jean coin pocket has been supersized so it fits a large smartphone
- Extra strength pocket lining means no more holes after a few wears
- Hidden zippered back and front pocket deters thieves
- Utility button on belt loop can keep your headphones from tangling or attach your keychain
- Look like traditional jeans (you wouldn’t guess they’re travel-friendly unless you wear wearing them)
- Women’s jeans only comes in one style (slim boyfriend). Crossing our fingers for a skinny jean option soon!
How Aviator Jeans Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Jeans are the best for traveling, since they’re so versatile. But traditional denim can be stiff and uncomfortable on long-haul flights, or become baggy after hours of sitting. That’s why we love the Fly Jean, because it’s comfortable enough that you can sleep in them, but still looks good when you disembark.
- Value: 9/10. Although you can obviously find cheaper jeans, $98 is actually a really good price for made in the USA denim.
- Portability: 10/10. The Fly Jeans pack really well, thanks to their cotton/spandex material.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We especially love the dark rinse and black options, which look sleek and stylish.
Final Verdict: You’ll want these jeans for your next trip!.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com (Photo: Lucy)