These Agua storm-proof camera bags are basically guaranteed to be indestructible. If you travel with a lot of camera gear, especially in rugged places, then you’re going to want a high-performance camera bag like one of these guys.
Agua Storm-Proof Camera Bags Review:
Price and Where to Buy: You can purchase both the Agua Versa backpack and Agua Sling bag on Indiegogo. “Super Early bird” offers start at $99 for any of the bags and increase to an “Early bird” rate of $119. Normal Indiegogo pricing for the Sling bag is $139 and $169 for the Versa backpack.
Note: Retail pricing will be $189 for the Sling bag and $219 for the Versa backpack.
How the Agua Storm-Proof Camera Bags Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. For pro and amateur travel photographers, Agua storm-proof camera bags offer must-have protection in inclement weather. Both camera bags have waterproof exterior pockets for easy access to items, and the body can fit a DSLR, extra lenses, and other electronics like a tablet or laptop. If you’re looking for more storage or to use this bag as your personal item when flying, go with the backpack as it can fit a tablet or 13-inch laptop. My favorite feature of the backpack is that it can transform into three different carrying positions: backpack, sling, and ‘X’ positioned. If you’re looking for a smaller size, the sling bag is compact and allows you to quickly draw your camera out, in under three seconds.
- Value: 9/10. If you score either of these camera bags at an early bird rate, you’re getting a great deal. Even at the standard Indiegogo prices, these camera bags are comparable to other high performance camera bags and travel backpacks.
- Portability: 10/10. The material of these bags makes them super lightweight and easy to travel with. Both have a USB-charging slot and spare battery case so you can charge your electronics on the go.
- Durability: 10/10. The IPX3 water resistant bags are made from tarpaulin and have a stylish matte finish. Not only do they provide superior water protection for your electronics and camera, but the Agua camera bags also have a rigid bottom for impact protection.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The Agua storm-proof camera bags fit photographers and travelers with active lifestyles, and can give you peace of mind when traveling with camera gear.
Final Verdict: If you’re headed out to the backcountry or on a safari, you’ll want a high-performance camera bag, and the Agua storm-proof camera bags deliver.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at editor@.