As a frequent traveler, I constantly struggle with finding transitional clothes that are stylish, comfortable, and pack well. The entire line at AELLA is made with these four things in mind, and I love the Ankle Skinny style for wearing to work, dressing up, and even wearing on travel days. I tested out this style as well as the Light Trouser and Kick Flare.
AELLA Pants Review:
Price and Where to Buy: Styles start at $125 on AELLA’s website.
How AELLA Travel Pants Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. The Ankle Skinny travel pant has been my go-to this summer for walking to the office. It packs so well and is comfortable enough to wear on a plane, car, or train. I’ve worn this style with blouses, t-shirts, and a light sweatshirt. Another favorite feature is the back waistband which prevents gapping. The Kick Flare style is trendier and is great for at work and any after-work events. And if your style or dress code is more business-y, the Light Trouser style provides an even more polished look.
- Value: 8/10. AELLA pants are priced at about what you would pay for high-end athletic wear or a decent pair of jeans. I’ve already gotten a ton of wears out of them, so to me, the price tag seems worth it.
- Portability & Durability: 10/10. The Matte Skin fabric by AELLA is patented and is wrinkle-resistant, stretchy, machine-washable (huge win for workwear), and fade-resistant.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. There are tons of different product options (from blazers to jogging pants) on AELLA that will fit your personal style, shape, and needs.
Final Verdict: Turns out a comfortable, packable, and stylish travel pant does exist.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Ultimate Sun Protection That’s Good for the Environment (and Still Stylish)
- 5 Travel Wear Pieces That Help You Go from Day to Night
- The Ultimate Packing List
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.