How the Adidas Terrex Agravic XT GTX Trail Running Shoe Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. These trail running shoes are a secret weapon for active travelers. They deliver all the cushioning and stability you’ll need for workouts; the traction and waterproof-yet-breathable comfort that you want for hiking or exploring in wet conditions; and style that’s athletic but not embarrassing, so you’ll want to rock them while sightseeing.
- Value: 8/10. At $170 for the men’s or women’s version, these Adidas trail runners are at the higher end of athletic shoes. But they’re so well-made and adaptable that they’ll earn their place in your suitcase, and that’s worth a lot.
- Durability: 10/10. Made for trail running, these are shoes that can take a beating and keep on going. Gore-Tex lining and strong rubber outsoles pair with an EVA midsole for long-term comfort and fit.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. Choose between a sleek black style or a retro black-and-blue option. Both have Adidas’ signature triple stripes.
Final Verdict: These trail runners not only deliver serious workout support, they’re also cool enough to complete your athleisure-inspired looks when you travel.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Expert Tips on Staying Warm While Traveling
- Ridiculously Comfortable Travel Clothes That Don’t Sacrifice Style
- 12 Amazing Waterproof Shoes for Spring Travel
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us to test free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.