Don’t let cold or wet weather keep you inside. The Adidas Outdoor Terrex Hike Tights have a warm, cozy lining, and the quick-drying outer layer repels light rain and snow to keep you dry.
Adidas Outdoor Terrex Hike Tights Review:
How the Adidas Outdoor Terrex Hike Tights Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. These tights are perfect for fall and winter hiking, and also make for a great layer under ski pants. They have a zipper pocket to hold your valuables, and a comfortable elastic waistband. Although water-resistant, these feel like normal tights rather than rain pants, and have plenty of stretch to make it easy to move.
- Value: 8/10. The price is standard for hiking tights, and the water-resistance adds real value.
- Portability: 9/10. The Adidas Outdoor Terrex Hike Tights are lightweight (17.1 ounces) and pack down small.
- Durability: 10/10. The tights are made from a strong polyester and elastic blend that will stand up to even the toughest and muddiest hikes.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The tights come in a sleek solid black that looks cool and will go with anything.
Final Verdict: Hitting the trails this fall and winter? The Adidas Outdoor Terrex Hike Tights are essential to stay warm and dry.
[amazon_native_ad search=”Terrex Hike Tights”]
More from SmarterTravel:
- Essential Hiking Gear for Travelers
- What to Pack for Hiking: 38 Essentials
- The Ultimate Camping Packing List: 29 Essentials
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.